About This File
■ NOTE: This resource is merely a mirror of the original over at ABA Games.
by ABA Games (Kenta Cho)
How to play
Control your ship and destroy enemies. The ship is destroyed when it is hit by a bullet. The body of the enemy has no collision damage.
You can catch the enemy's broken piece. Pieces are stuck to your ship and counterattack to enemies. You can also earn the bonus score by keeping many pieces stuck. Stuck pieces are destroyed when they touch a enemy's bullet.
While holding a slow key, the ship becomes slow and the ship direction is fixed. Stuck pieces are pulled in and you can prevent a crash of them, but the bonus score reduces to one fifth. Enemy's pieces are not stuck while holding this key.
TUMIKI Fighters is the free software for Windows(OpenGL required).
This version is not compatible with Win9x.
- TUMIKI Fighters is written in the D Programming Language.
- libBulletML is used to parse BulletML files.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer is used for the display handling.
- Using SDL_mixer and Ogg Vorbis CODEC to play BGM/SE.
- Using D Header files at D - porting for OpenGL, SDL and SDL_mixer.
- Mersenne Twister to create the random number.
If you have any comments, please mail to email@example.com.