About This File
■ NOTE: This resource is merely a mirror of the original over at ABA Games.
by ABA Games (Kenta Cho)
How to play
Drive a ship forward and destroy enemies. When time runs out, game is over.
Remaining time is displayed at the left up corner. Remaining time varies according to events:
Ship was destroyed(-15 sec.)
You ship is destroyed when it is hit by a bullet.
Bonus time(+15 sec.)
You can earn bonus time when you reach a certain score. The point you have to get is displayed at the right up corner.
Destroy the boss(+30 or 45 sec.)
The boss enemies appear when you destroy or overtake a certain number(displayed at the left down corner) of enemies, and you can earn bonus time by destroying them.
- Torus Trooper is written in the D Programming Language(ver. 0.110).
- libBulletML is used to parse BulletML files.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer is used for media handling.
- SDL_mixer and Ogg Vorbis CODEC are used to play BGMs/SEs.
- D Header files at D - porting are for use with OpenGL, SDL and SDL_mixer.
- Mersenne Twister is used for creating a random number.
If you have any comments, please mail to email@example.com.