• Guest Access

You are currently viewing the forums as a guest.  Please consider making a free account to gain full access to the forums, files, gallery and to create your own personal blog.

Sign in to follow this  
Pearl

Hello!

Hi! I'm Pearl, Im not that good at intros lol

Ive been a STG player for 3 years now, Main focus being the Touhou Games but now pushing into arcade territory

Main input method is keyboard; stick and pad hurt my hand too much. I play arcade STG on MAME due to my input method.

I guess I can list some of my accomplishments here?
All Touhou games Lunatic 1cc
Touhou 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12.8 Lunatic nobomb 1cc
Touhou 2 Perfect Lunatic 1cc

DP/DDP/DOJ/DFK 1-ALL
Batrider advanced clear
Mushi Arrange clear
Battle Garegga 1CC
Battle Garegga 10.5M score
Full list here

https://pastebin.com/Ge7CLU0S

Im happy to be here and excited to see this forum grow!

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Pearl.  That's quite an accomplished list for three years of playing!  I've played quite a few Touhou shooters, unfortunately I was never that great at them. :classic_unsure:

Glad you decided to join the site.  Also, if you want to add more of your personal content: gaming updates, links, scores, etc... you can also look into making a blog on this site, so you can have your own personal corner here as well.  If you want, you can also make a Club for Touhou shooters since that seems to be your passion.  That will let you create a space with your own forum, files, images and video submissions.

Enjoy, and hope to see you around!

-Gandalf42