• Guest Access

You are currently viewing the forums as a guest.  Please consider making a free account to gain full access to the forums, files, gallery and to create your own personal blog.

Sign in to follow this  
Gandalf42

Introductions thread. Drop in and say hi.

Welcome to the forum!  I hope everyone is doing well.  I also hope you will consider making your stay a bit more formal by creating an account and helping us grow this community.

If you're new to the forum then why not leave a little post to tell us a bit about yourself?  Who you are, what you do, what kind of games do you like (shmups and other genres), are you mainly into collecting or playing, etc.

-Gandalf42

Hi! I'm Pearl, Im not that good at intros lol

Ive been a STG player for 3 years now, Main focus being the Touhou Games but now pushing into arcade territory

Main input method is keyboard; stick and pad hurt my hand too much. I play arcade STG on MAME due to my input method.

I guess I can list some of my accomplishments here?
All Touhou games Lunatic 1cc
Touhou 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12.8 Lunatic nobomb 1cc
Touhou 2 Perfect Lunatic 1cc

DP/DDP/DOJ/DFK 1-ALL
Batrider advanced clear
Mushi Arrange clear
Battle Garegga 1CC
Battle Garegga 10.5M score
Full list here

https://pastebin.com/Ge7CLU0S

Im happy to be here and excited to see this forum grow!

• Like 2

172112_1805733899768_2479589_o_small.png.21ba3064ad3df33c8aa878b41e193804.png

Hi my name is Mark aka Lactobacillus Prime and I have been a videogamer ever since the early 70s. I reside in the Netherlands (Europe). Of course among the first videogames I played was Pong but also quite a few others types. I found myself drawn to these early games as new gameplay mechanics were being developed and experimented with and new genres were being born just about every day. 

I found the Shmup/STG/shooter genre one that just 'clicked' with me. I actually never stopped playing video games and I am still very keen on the Shmup genre. I hope to be a regular on this site. 

I have my own youTube channel you can check out here: https://www.youtube.com/lactobacillusprime

• Like 1